Community bonding: hello!

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:02:40 CEST 2009

Hi everyone!

So finally this year I've been accepted in KDE GSoC yay. I'v just been
suscribed to this list so I wanted to say hello to the other members
of it, as part of my community bonding process =). Yesterday I had one
exam and today I've got another, but starting tomorrow my summer of
code begins. This will include fixing some konqueror bugs I owe to my
mentor David :P (I suppose mentors are on this list too?). For those
who don't know me or my gsoc project you can take a look at it here:
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/edulix/t123851315382
. I hope the best for all the other students, hopefully you enjoy
working in KDE as much as I do and become a KDE coder addict. Be
aware, once you're in there's no easy way out - and Google has just
given you a chance to taste goodness.

Greetings,
       Eduardo Robles Elvira.