Coming up on 3 weeks

Pierre pinaraf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:23:17 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 12:46 AM, Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello students
>
> we're coming up on three weeks. I'd like to get some first impressions
> from you?
>
> How easy was your approach to KDE code?
>
> Have you started writing code already, or are you doing high-level
> designs? Or are you still tied up in exams?
>
> Have you committed anything (code, designs, etc.)?
>
> Have you blogged? If you haven't, you should. Talking about your ideas
> often gets more people interested and giving you feedback.
>
> How do you like the community so far, for those of you who weren't part of
> it? Were you well received?
Hi

Already three weeks... wow...
I'm not a blogger, sorry. When I tried for SoC 2007, I wrote an
impressive number of 4 entries...
I wrote more code (and commited it) before the beginning of the SoC
than during the last three weeks because :
1- the school is giving me more work than planned
2- I've got some health problems that are decreasing my
"productivity", I'm progressively feeling better but that's still not
fully fixed
My mentor, Sebastian Sauer, is really Kool and doing a great job.

Well, I think that's all folks

Good luck everyone !