SoC 2008 is over - don't forget your final evaluation

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Wed Aug 20 14:34:18 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 20:01:12 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> The whole point of Summer of Code is to introduce young students to the
> Open Source Way and to KDE in particular, to find new talent for our
> contributor base. Regardless of your evaluation results, we want to keep
> you. So, tell me: what can we older developers do for you to stay?

Not much you don't do already I guess. The fact that this is a great
community, that people are interested in my soc project, give feedback about
it, joined the api review mailing list threat with a lot of good suggestions,
gave positive comments on my blog... those things are all real motivators for
me, and I will definitely stay with KDE.

I would love a KDE t-shirt though ;)