SoC 2008 is over - don't forget your final evaluation

Detlev Casanova detlev.casanova at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:02:57 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 20 August 2008 11:27:38 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 August 2008 10:25:08 Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> > So, how can you influence that? Not much. Share some of that enthusiasm,
> > provide constructive criticism, pray. Other than that a bag filled with
> > KDE goodies would be kool.
>
> Ok, then I do have an idea:
>
> we will publish a series of dot.kde.org stories with successful projects.
> That should give you feedback from the community at large.
>
> What do you think?

I already have a hint in the kde-commit digest issue 107 :p but my projetc
might not be successful...
I really like those 3 last months (even though I didn't see how fast holidays
went). That was a good experience and I want it to continue. I think you
would need to do something if you want to get rid of me but not if you want
to keep me :-)
Well, that's my point of view, I don't know why you should do something to
keep people, as we work on KDE "if we want to".

Detlev.