SoC 2008 is over - don't forget your final evaluation

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 21:09:44 CEST 2008

Szymon Stefanek wrote:
>...give away a @kde.org mail address ? :P

@kde.org mail addresses are not given to make you stay, but as a
recognition of your past work and relevance to the project.

I got mine after 4 years of contributing to KDE. Also mind you that,
whenever you use that address, people will think that you're speaking on
behalf of everyone in the project.

I'm not saying you have to wait 4 years, but you'll have to prove yourself
a bit more than 3 months of SoC. Somewhere in-between I'd say.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358