Presentation thread

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Tue Apr 29 15:36:07 CEST 2008

Ok, as there are so many mails in the overall gsoc presentation thread:
My name is Patrick Spendrin, I am 26 years old and studying physics in
Leipzig (Germany). Although I work on the windows port of KDE normally I
will try to work on Marble (the KDE desktop globe) for GSoC.
I will try to implement vector tile support (until now marble uses only
prerendered tiles) and I hope that we will be able to show the data from
the openstreetmap.org project directly by then.

My irc nick is SaroEngels.

regards,
Patrick

--