Missing documentation

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jun 19 11:19:09 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 06:50, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Hello students.
>
> Google is telling us that at least one of you (I don't know who) hasn't
> sent in the documentation that they require yet.
>
> Can you verify your emails from Google and see if you have sent that?
>
> If you have sent the doc, ignore this email.

It could be me, since I had severe mail problems for over a week.  However, I
don't see an email from google about documentation.  Could you send me a copy
of it to me?

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |