Missing documentation

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Tue Jun 19 09:01:31 CEST 2007

On Tuesday, 19. June 2007, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007 06:50:33 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> > Hello students.
> >
> > Google is telling us that at least one of you (I don't know who) hasn't
> > sent in the documentation that they require yet.
> >
> > Can you verify your emails from Google and see if you have sent that?
> >
> > If you have sent the doc, ignore this email.
>
> When did we get any mail from Google? I didn't get anything in the past few
> week (or the spam filter ate it).

All students and mentors are supposed to be subscribed to at least the
google-summer-of-code-announce list. All of you definitely are, but it could
be possible that Google Groups' delivery settings are set to "no mail
delivery, web viewing only".

In any case,
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/guide-to-program-mailing-lists
Can be found by reading the FAQ.

Whoever does not yet receive at least the announce mails should
most immediately make sure that they do.

Cheers,
  Jakob (not with KDE this year)