aKademy & progress

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:50:23 CEST 2007

hey all,
I'm working on the marble project and loving it! like everyone else it was a
slow start because of exams but I'm glad that i can really get into it now,
my mentor is great which really does top it off! and as for akadamy, i'll be
there from start to finish just i have to find some accommodation for myself
because i didn't book in time :( but i'll be doing that soon (puts note in
his diary to book accommodation). cant wait to get there ;)