aKademy & progress

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Sun Jun 10 18:25:20 CEST 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007 07:23:13 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Hello Students,
>
> We've now completed two weeks of work. I wonder how you're doing. Do you
> have anything you want to share? Is it more difficult than you expected?
> Or is it easier?
>
> Also, who among you are coming to aKademy? I know a few are, so we'll
> organise a BoF session to talk about the project.

I'll be at aKademy. I'm really looking forward to the talks and the hack
sessions afterwards. 6 other Amarok people will be there too, so it should be
quite productive.

My project is going well. The project itself kind of on hold as I have to port
other parts of Amarok to our new stuff, but that wasn't unexpected.

Ian Monroe