Students behind KDE

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Jul 4 14:15:58 CEST 2007

Hi all,

yesterday at aKademy we came up with the idea to have a series similar
to "People behind KDE" focusing on the students participating in Google
Summer of Code, basically "Students behind KDE".

I just talked to Danny Allen and he is interested in doing this series. So he
is now looking for some students that would like to do such an interview and
maybe also help with drafting the questions.

So if you'd like to share your experience, please contact Danny:
danny at behindkde.org

dannya on IRC #akademy

For those at aKademy: he's currently in the Hacklab, 10th floor

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring