Wiki?

Vincenzo Di Massa vincenzo.dimassa at gmail.com
Sun May 28 10:20:57 CEST 2006

Hello SoC developers and mentors.

As you know I'm the one working on the Phonon-NMM backend.
I spent the last few days compiling and studiyng the sources and api docs (I
have still lots of studying to do, I bugged my mentors (expecially Matthias)
a lot).
While I'm at studying I'd like to take notes of my process and share them with
the other Phonon (SoC students)/developer.

Would the other SoC students and mentors like to open wikipage where we write
down step by step tutorials and notes on how to compile/install cmake,
icecream, qt4, kdelibs4, kdemultimedia, their dependencies, how to setup the
skeleton of a Phonon backend...

Writing docs is boring, but sharing them can make it more interesting and less
effort.

I'm new to the kde community... I don't know if the wiki is open for this kind
of pages.

Anyone interested?

Vincenzo