Hello students

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu May 25 01:12:51 CEST 2006

Hello students!

Let me introduce myself: my name is Thiago Macieira and I will be your
administrator for the duration of Summer of Code 2006 (NH). I have been
with the KDE project for 5 years now and my main area of work is kdelibs.
This year, I will not be mentoring any of you.

I have just subscribed you all using your Google account email addresses
(the only email address I have available). If this is not your primary
email address, you can change it using the web interface at
	https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-soc
(or mail me privately)

Please reply to this email, to let me know that you have received it.
Also, when you do reply, please tell me if you will allow me to publish
your name on the webpage for Summer of Code 2006. (Email will not be
published)

I will be subscribing your mentors in a few minutes and make the
introduction rounds.
  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway