Planet for kde-soc

Bertjan Broeksema b.broeksema at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 09:56:42 CEST 2006

Hello Thiago,

Don't know very well how to start so i'll directly ask the question. I heard
from Adriaan (de Groot but i'll guess you know him =) that  you are the one
who is dealing with the summer of code stuff. I'm realy interested in how
things are going (and probably not the only one) so i've a sugestion. Could
there be a planet set up for the kde soc participants?

They did it for Gentoo also and i realy like it to see how things are going
and what's happening. http://planet.gentoo.org/soc/

I hope to here more,

Bertjan Broeksema

p.s. English isn't my first language so if this mail sounds rude it isn't
mentioned like that =)