LabelBrowser- Report#1

ramakrishna r rkhas108solutions at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 18:52:10 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,
Untill Last week I had my university exams and i could
not concentrate on the soc project.
Now i have vacation and can devote a lot of time for
the project.
Right now i have been reading mysql and have tried
most of the sql statements and am quite familiar with
databases now.
Also I have been trying to understand some konsole
applications like konsoleKalendar to get familiar with
kde programming.
This week I will be reading and try using mysql from
c++ programs through mysql++ libraries.
And simultaneously I am building the Label Browser
api's as far as possible.
Next week as per plan i should be able to apply labels
and store them in the sql database with required
fields.

I think i will be able to do the above tasks faster if
no other unexpected work turns up. I will try to
devote more than 8 hrs daily and complete the above
quicker.

I am looking forward for suggestions and positive
crticisms.
Thankyou,

Ramakrishna.R