Question about namespaces and stuff around

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Sat Jul 23 16:35:37 CEST 2005

Le Samedi 23 Juillet 2005 16:24, Piotr Szymański a écrit :
> Yet, my BackendPrefs class derives from KConfigDialog which takes a
> KConfigSkeleton but only one! Any ideas on how to do this?

I guess that you need the KConfigDialog::addPage() method.

In particular this version:
void   addPage (QWidget *page, KConfigSkeleton *config, const QString
&itemName, const QString &pixmapName, const QString &header=QString::null)

Since it allows to have a particular KConfigSkeleton object for a particular
page, it seems perfectly suited to your problem. ;-)

Cheers.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."