labelbrowser: Report #2

ramakrishna r rkhas108solutions at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 19:59:31 CEST 2005

This report is being submitted late because of many
hurdles faced for implementing plans proposed in
report#1

Here is a brief report
I have completed a glance over mysql and myql++ api
and have executed some example programs using these
api.
I have implemented two functionalities of creating new
labels and applying labels to files.

plan:
In next 4 days I will implement retireval of
labels ,
labels for a file,
files for a label.

As per my mentors suggestion I will implement further
functionality in the api, after implementing the GUI.
Next 3 days read about kioslaves and konqueror
plugins.

Ramakrishna.R
LabelBrowser