[Kde-silk] Re: [MediaWiki/Silk] IUP ISI Team Introducing

alexandre mendes alex.mendes1988 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:07:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

We will work on a library "libmediawiki" to interface the MediaWiki API with
Qt.
Our goal is to add features to the library.

To manage the project, we use
Scrum<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_%28development%29>and our
Product Owner is guillom.
 He takes the final decision about our work in agreement with the community.

This library will allow to develop :

   - Widgets for the desktop like "Article of the Day", "Picture of the
   Day", "Wiktionary"
   - An Akonadi resource to synchronize MediaWiki pages to make a wiki
   off-line editor
   - A Wikipedia editor

Feel free to give us any feedback.

Best regards,