[Kde-silk] Re: [MediaWiki/Silk] IUP ISI Team Introducing

Richard Moore rich at kde.org
Fri Oct 1 17:27:10 CEST 2010

Hi All,

It's unlikely that a fork is a good idea, I would hope that we can
support a wide range of different use-cases within Project Silk. Could
you tell us a bit more about what you are planning to work on though?
This will let us advise you if it is better to have a separate
repository on gitorious, or to use the main project silk repo (or
possibly develop the code within KDE's svn).

Cheers

Rich.