[Kde-silk] Fwd: Re: Introducing Project Silk

Peter Schiffer peter.schiffer at eyeos.cz
Mon Dec 7 15:19:31 CET 2009

Hi sebas,

there is only a little, because I had few rough weeks in the school and
right now I am working on other 3 school projects.. But I did some research
and thought about design..
Deadline for me for this project is at some day in April, so I will have
plenty of time. I am sorry for this time slip, I hope it get better really
soon.

cheers,

peter