[kde-services-devel] Commits to this list?

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Jul 14 10:07:44 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag 06 Juli 2008 20:04:10 schrieb Harald Sitter:
> Anyway, IMHO that sounds like a really good idea.

Great to see accordance on that point :)

My recent commits to webtech/dbus-ws were not yet forwarded, here's the
appropriate techbase page for them:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/D-Bus-WS

I'm also glad to see that the interest in services is generally increasing.
We'll have two directly related talks at Akademy (Frank's keynote and
Fabrizio's research talk), a renewed Contacts applet/widget to integrate
users and services, a lot of fruitful competition from the Mozilla and GNOME
camps and so on...

Josef