[kde-services-devel] Ideas for create a web framework for KDE

pepone.onrez pepone.onrez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:06:40 CET 2008

I don't now if there is already any previous talk on this on kde.

I interesting in build a c++ web application framework,  as i already has
create same c++ web applications. and there are no good c++ frameworks for
create web applications.  I think can be interesting has a good one inside
KDE, this open new possibilities for KDE applications interact with users
throw a standard web browser from other computers event when they don't have
KDE installed on it.

Same ideas:

The web framework must be web server independent and hide the web server
details to the application.
The framework must provide back-ends  for different web servers.
The framework must be run with out need a  graphic mode, ideal it must run
as a system service.
The applications can be registered a run time with the web framework, that's
make and application accessible throw the web.

If there is most people interesting in this we can make a discussion about
best architecture for develop this , and create a new Kde project.