[Kde-science] Fwd: Programs produce high-quality vector figures

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Jan 23 14:28:07 CET 2011

Hi Martin,

below is the mail I sent you earlier, but somehow it could not be delivered... I'm trying sending it to the list this time.
I fear there is some ambiguity as to what you're looking for. If you want to draw shapes, then I agree with previous answers that you should use karbon or inkscape. However, since you mention Rkward I suppose you're trying to plot curves from data.
Maybe you should try to define your requirements more precisely?

Nicolas