[Kde-science] Re: Programs produce high-quality vector figures

Matteo Agostinelli agostinelli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:55:49 CET 2011

Hello Martin,

you might want to try Cirkuit (http://projects.kde.org/cirkuit), which
is a KDE interface for some languages (TikZ, Circuit Macros) that are
commonly used for production of high-quality vector graphics (with
LaTeX support). However, the learning curve might be a little bit
steep at the beginning because you will need to learn the basics of
the language. I can assure you that in the long run you will be
rewarded for the initial effort.

If you are looking for a point and click solution, in the past I used
Xfig and Inkscape... I wouldn't know about a KDE/Qt program though

Matteo