[Kde-science] A list of usefull things...

Dott. Daniele Medri daniele.medri at libero.it
Mon Nov 29 20:59:29 CET 2004

Dears,

I am very happy for this list and the subscribers.
I suggest a list of "cool" things that could be usefull for scientific and
professional applications, things that I will update frequently.

Data Analysis:

- R interaction (statistics)
- Octave (mathematics)
- ATLAS libs (statistics, matematics and many more...)

a lib/kpart could be used, for example, with Kspread, Rkward, many other apps
that work on dataset.

Plotting:

- Qwt (plotting function)
- Ksvg (plotting with svg)

While Qwt sound cool, graph in svg could solve many problems and the result
should be great! An idea should be a kpart on top of Ksvg for graphs.

Ideas?

--
Dott. Daniele Medri - http://www.medri.org