Fw: kde4.2 - my feedback

Tomaz Canabrava tumaix at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:17:13 CET 2009

Well, some of those points are actually true but easily
workaroundable. (this word exists?),
for the launcher, you can try another approach, it calls Lancelot, is
a menu with a `no-click` philosophy.
the size of the virtual desktops applet is configurable, depending on
the size of your taskbar ( or if it`s on your desktop, plasma will let
you redimension it normally. )

Tomaz

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Mo Ali <dodi666 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Um Computador sem Windows é como um Navio sem dançarinas de Can-Can