No subject

Fri Apr 17 10:51:14 CEST 2009

d nothing compares to a personalized KDE in beauty.<br><br>Besides the appe=
arance, the overall performance has dropped and when I<br>installed 4.2.9 f=
rom the Ubuntu repositories, it was not a good impression<br>
to see how low the performance and stability was. Maybe it&#39;s the time t=
o <br>give a break in the appearance improvement and start working on the <=
br>applications stability and reliability. <br><br>Plasma crashes aren&#39;=
t a good thing to help you focus when developing, and<br>
the idea that I have from outside the KDE project is that the improvements<=
br>aren&#39;t being tested the deserved way before releasing.<br><br>That&#=
39;s my opinion, anyone that has a better knowledge of the project internal=
s<br>
can feel free to correct me and teach me a little more about it.<br><br>Tha=
nks in advance, Reuben.<br>

--0015174be6eac6c2a4046c3112f6--