Improving APIDOX search (files)

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sat Jan 5 18:26:33 CET 2008

Quoting Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>:

> On Saturday 05 January 2008 03:43, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
>> An attachment named createdocs.sh was removed from this document as it
>> constituted a security hazard. If you require this document, please contact
>> the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.
>
> That's my receiving end complaining about shell scripts -- perhaps
> you can tar
> up the files and attach the .tgz ?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Here comes the bundle.

I use createdocs.sh to run everything. Invoke it as ./createdocs.sh
4.0 kdelibs. I have the following directory tree:
     ${BASEDIR}/src
     ${BASEDIR}/doc

- createdocs.sh must be in BASEDIR (in my case, /home/pgquiles/kde)
- genclassmapper.sh, classmapper.php and gencomponentmapper.php must
be in ${BASEDIR}/doc

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org