closing bugs on bugs.kde.org?

jetster at gmail.com jetster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 00:42:05 CEST 2008

Thanks, I went on the IRC channel kde-bugs and asked there and got involved
that way. I see that not anybody closes bugs, and reviewed the process for
closing bugs using the wiki first. This makes sense to me so I'll
contribute through that wiki/bugsquad/bugdays and IRC channel to help close
bugs. I think this will satisfy my cravings, so admin necessary. Thanks,
jetpeach