Documentation, testing translation

bacioiu ciprian zapakitul at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 11:21:57 CEST 2007

I think this is the best place to send my mail to.... I am a new and young user of linux ubuntu, using kde 3.5 as desktop! I would like to help kde comunity... What i can do is translate into romanian, and spanish and do some documentation!
  I´ve been programming ,back on windows, in C#(sharp) and DarkBasic profesional... Had about 6 months training in PhotoShop and Flash, and did some 3D Modeling in MilkShape for about 1 year! What i want to say is that i would like to help the kde comunity in aniway i can, and hope you guys can find me a spot there!
                                                        Best Regards,
                                                                        Bacioiu Ciprian

  Notebook: Acer Aspire 5050
  Os: Ubuntu