[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [kde-artists] NEWS flash from GNOME. :-D]]

JRT jrt256 at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 09:54:10 CEST 2007

tooth wrote:
> On Thursday 31 May 2007 2:22:48 am JRT wrote:
>
>> Why does a project ask for more participants and then abuse those the
>> show up when they try to help?
>
> i'm purely a lurker contemplating finding a place to get involved with kde.  i
> went to the archives and read the whole thread.  your intentions may
> be 'arguable' at best, but i definitely find your methods lacking.

I argue about things.  I try to avoid making it personal.  The problem
is that some core developers don't understand about not making it personal.

My intentions are to improve things.  The icon situation is a mess that
I won't go into in detail.  All I want to do is fix it so that it is
rational.

--
JRT