Fwd: Suggestion for EBN

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue May 15 09:35:10 CEST 2007

[[ Redirected to the list. ]]

On Monday 14 May 2007 15:39:07 Allen Winter wrote:
> I would find it nice if there is another column after the issues column
> where the relative difference to the last krazy run is shown. So one
> would get something like that:
>
> Subject                Issues           Change
>
> karbon                    340           + 100
> kword                      24           -  10

Hmm, seems fairly straightforward indeed -- but is there space horizontally
for that?  It'd be a nice relative to the graph which shows approximately the
same thing.

> And maybe have a green color for improvements in the number of issues
> (they have gone down) and a red color for degradations.
> So one can see if ones last commits actually have brought the number of
> issues up or down.

Seems like a good idea, if we can find a green & red that complement the
existing colour scheme :)

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/