KDE network and dialog issues

jos poortvliet jospoortvliet at kde.nl
Fri Mar 23 01:27:08 CET 2007

Op Friday 23 March 2007, schreef Iñaki Baz Castillo:
> Hi, I've created a small page describing the issues I have when I start my
> laptop with a WPA WiFi network.
>
> Sincerely I think there are very important issues that make basic
> operations simply annoying in KDE.
>
> This is the link:
>   http://kde.aliax.net/kde_issues/network
>
> Will be those issues solved in KDE4?

- this is a mailinglist for ppl who want to get involved in KDE, and are
looking for some guidance
- and indeed, most of these things can (and, depending on how much time the
developers have, will) be fixed in KDE 4. Thanx to technologies like solid. I
think it's too early in the development process to bugs or something, but I'm
pretty sure work (eg c++ code) will be appreciated.

> Comments are welcome ;)
>
> Regards.

:D

--