may I can help to work here ?

inspector columbo i.columbo at gmx.net
Sat Mar 10 14:10:42 CET 2007

hello!

well you can help me. i am developing an operationsystem for dos. it's called ct-frame. i want to make it easier for people to run programs in dos without tipping. the system can be used on every system which runs dos or an dos emulator. i need people to manage my webpage. you said, that you can program in html so you're welcome if you want to help me.

you can get information here: ct-frame.de.vu (unfortunatly i havent got the time to translate it in english, so its in german)
if you know some people, who can translate things good, they are also welcome to my project.

bye tobias
--
P.S. wer fehler findet darf sie behalten.