New Developer - No KDevelop-project within Ark

Sebastian Goth seezer.kde at roath.org
Sat Jun 23 15:29:30 CEST 2007

Hey there,

i'm in a, kind of, same situation like Florian.

Would like to get a bit (more?) into kde development and spottet ark as one
nice project seeming to need a little help.
I still don't know if I'm already capable of doing so - but I'd like to try
hard for that.

Since the bugtraq list for ark isn't really maintained too, it's a little hard
to know where you (Henrique) would like some help.
Do you have a little todo list or something?
Or should I just pick out some not yet implemented methods and try to get them
done?

Wanted to start with porting to KArchive like noted in the TODO file in
trunk/ - but just before starting found this thread (lucky me :) ).

Regards,
Sebastian