Welcome to kde-quality!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jun 7 10:50:23 CEST 2007

On Thursday 07 June 2007 10:29:07 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > Shouldn't we just create a welcome list, get some people there and wipe
> > all references to kde-quality being the noob list off the intarweb? I'm
> > happy to take part in this endeavour.
>
> kde-newbies?

I like this one.

> kde-introductions?
> kde-gettingstarted?
>
> something like that seems sensible, yes. I'll modify the welcome message a
> little and send it out again today, there's two new pending subscriptions.

Google shows that there's some wiki pages (easily deletable, or we just
s/quality/newbies), a webpage, which can probably be used with some
modifications to the charter and a dot story. So if we ditch the wikipage,
rewrite the webpage and put up a dot story announcing the kde-newbies
initiative, we should be fine. That also gets us some new people
initially. :-)
--
sebas

Truth is hard to find and harder to obscure.