List membership (2)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jun 7 10:33:57 CEST 2007

On Sunday 03 June 2007, Orville Bennett wrote:
> The wiki being what it is invites random edits so I'm assuming that this
> page is OK to edit to our whims. What happens in the event of editing that
> another page needs creating? Do we add it to techbase or to wiki.kde.org
> for cleanup and _then_ move to techbase?

As Aaron wrote, things which clearly fall within the charter of techbase tend
to be constructed there. Maybe if a topic is arguable or it's very fuzzy how
you would go about writing it up you would do it on wiki.k.o to avoid it
catching any attention.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot