API documentation style tweaks

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Jun 3 19:24:58 CEST 2007

On Sunday 03 June 2007 13:03:00 Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Can I make another suggestion? Looking at the apidox for strigi, I open
> several tabs for different classes. The page titles for each look
> like "strigi/src/streamanalyzer: Strigi::AnalysisResult" which means that
> when truncated, the titles on the individual tabs all read the same
> (ie "strigi/src/st..."). Could the class name be brought to the beginning
> of the title? Perhaps something like "Strigi::AnalysisResult
> (strigi/src/streamanalyzer)"?

That'll work until We get Strigi::Analyzers::Unbounded::AnalysisResult and you
can complain about the namespace being too long; then we'll go for just the
innermost class and we'll have too many ::Node entries.

Sure, *do* experiment with the layout. It updates twice a day so you can see
the difference. I'm not sure we can come up with an ideal solution though
(research welcome!). Just commit the style changes or do them on the EBN
itself in the existing checkout.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/