Kivio, http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/bundled-apps/koffice/kivio/index.html

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Feb 20 13:30:24 CET 2007

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 00:29, Jon de Andrés wrote:
> Hi Adriaan,
>
> i was checking the KDE Code Checker for the Kivio app. I can see in:
> http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/bundled-apps/koffice/k
>ivio/index.html
>
> in point 4, that is recommended the use of oldpath + "/" + base instead of
> oldpath + '/' + base .
>
> I'm not sure, but i think "/" uses QString and '/' uses QChar with the +
> operator.

But that's the whole point: '/' converts faster than "/" (I did some time
tests with this, it's not *really* significant but it adds up). Unless
oldpath and newpath are not QStrings, this should have no visible change.

> Perhaps i'm wrong, if not could be good to change that  point.

You can always mark specific lines to skip krazy checks,
http://developernew.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Code_Checking#Suppressing_false-positives
(don't bookmark that, since the hostname will probably change).

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/