A Very big Thank you!

Janice muesli_fan at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 5 02:09:46 CET 2007

Hi There KDE developers!

I am a math student and I spent all day today working on my final thesis using
Kile....At the end of the day, I just wanted to let you know just how great
the work you've been doing is.
I am sure you get plenty of complaints..this doesn't work, bug here, bug there
etc.. so I just wanted to tell you that KDE overall is a really really great
project and I am thankful everyday when I start up my Kubuntu machine that
somebody out there took the time to design applications the way they should
be!
After years of fighting Windows (and a few months with Gnome) it has been a
true pleasure to use my favorite applications ( Kile, RKWard, Kontact,
Amarok, etc) because with every single one of them, there are just those few
little touches in the details that make them GREAT!
So, just wanted to let you know you have a big fan out there and that your
work makes my life easier every single day!
I'm sorry I can't do much more at the time since I'm a broke student!

Many thaks and keep up the good work!
I'm looking forward to KDE 4!
Janice