Fwd: Permissions in KDE Bug Tracking System

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Aug 8 13:12:30 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007 03:23:17 Diniz Bortolotto wrote:
> (message sent to quality at kde.org too)

Neither are really the right target, but hey. You managed to snag a
bugs.kde.org person anyway.

> I'm writing to ask for permissions to close bugs.
>
> When I tried close a bug, I received a message like this:
> "User 74342 doesn't have permission to close/reopen bugs."

This particular user has "can confirm bug" and "can edit all aspects of any
bug" set, so please give it another try. If it still does not work, send mail
to sysadmin at kde.org.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/