introduction

Eugen eugen832003 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 03:16:43 CEST 2007

Hi Eugeniu,
 If you are really looking for making a contribution than you can start by installing development version of the kde or/and any component you want to work on. An then fixing some bugs. Bug fixing is a realiable way of learning a product.

Best regards, Eugeniu.

Eugeniu Plamadeala <eugen.plamadeala at gmail.com> wrote: Hello, everybody

As suggested by quality.kde.org, I would like to announce my desire to
contribute to KDE, but I'm not completely sure what exactly is the best way
to go about it.

I've been using GNU/Linux most intensively for about 1.5 years; and
exclusively for about 4 months. I think I have quite a bit of knowledge about
how things work, and why they don not work sometimes.

I also have some experience in writing console application for Linux in C++,
and a lot in writing GUI applications for Windows in Object Pascal.

Additionally, I know Romanian an Russian.

I would highly appreciate any suggestions of ways I could contribute to the
community.

--
Regards,
  Eugeniu