Screen capturing

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 22:31:56 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 14:47, Bram Biesbrouck wrote:
> Yesterday, I've had an interesting chat on #kde-doc regarding the use of my
> fairly new KDE screen-capturing program, ScreenKast. I've been trying to
> spread the word around that there's a KDE screen-capturing program for the
> past summer, but apparently, not very good, since a lot of people haven't
> heard about it yet.

Blog it; write a dot story (dot.kde.org, click "submit"); send mail to
kde-devel@ and kde-core-devel@; those are probably better than reaching the
relatively small kde-quality list.

Especially the dot article. That gets a lot of attention.

Or write to kde-pimo@ as well.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/