Proposition: KDE Control Centre with software and updates (package management panels)

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:37:23 CEST 2006

My only comment on this matter, is the confusion from the native
configurator provided by the distribution and kde control center. For
instance in SuSE Yast was included seperate but as kde control modules that
could be accessed through control panel. Even though this could be
necessarily changed, it would be better for distributions to choose one
option, to make it less confusing for newer users.

Luke Parry