Better default toolbar setting

Iñaki ibc2 at euskalnet.net
Sat Sep 2 17:53:21 CEST 2006

El Sábado, 2 de Septiembre de 2006 07:41, Stefan Monov escribió:
> On Saturday 02 September 2006 04:20, Iñaki wrote:
> > http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=28160&vote=good&tan=4001
> >08 02
>
> Opening this URL automatically votes good.

I'm sorry, this is a mistake of mine because I copied the link after vote for
it.   :(

This is the "neutral" link:
  http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=28160

> >  - "The icons should also have text beside them to explain what they
> > are."
>
> 1. It's ugly.

Really? is it so ugly? I have set my Kget toolbar like the proposal  ;)

> 2. It's unnecessary, and if it isn't, then the icon needs to be improved.

But in an app with few icons in the toolbar (like the suggested Kget) there is
enough space for the icons labels, so, why not to use it? Not all the people
recognize so easy the icon meaning. Ok, this is not a text processor "format"
icons, where everybody understant the meaning of a bold or italic "A" icon,
this is a download manager program and not all the people is so used to it.

Anyway a good icon + label will always be more explanatory than just a good
icon, isn't it?

Regards.

--
Iñaki