Is KDE really usable?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Oct 24 11:20:57 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 09:12, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> > - automatic reporting of bugs (because, to be honest, it is a bit of a
> > pain reporting these things manually)
>
> No please, we will drown in the bug reports then.

Especially in dupes...
--
sebas

Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation
that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing
falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any
refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war
is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process
of grotesque self-deception. - Mark Twain