Is KDE really usable?

David Roberts dvdr18 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 08:00:40 CEST 2006

> Everyone who used Konqueror for some serious file management like moving
> and copying larger folder structures from one partition over to another,
> opening all sorts of archives, doing drag and drop between ark an Konqueror
> and so on will at some point run into a crash.
Yes, I have also had konqueror crash many a time. imho the kde crash handler
could be a little more useful in these situations:
- automatic reporting of bugs (because, to be honest, it is a bit of a pain
reporting these things manually)
- an option to restart the crashed application and resume it to the same state
it was before it crashed
(sorry if this isn't the right list to post this to, could someone point me in
the right direction if it isn't)

--
David Roberts