myself... marc collin

Marc Collin collinm at laboiteaprog.com
Sun Oct 1 02:02:15 CEST 2006

Le samedi 30 septembre 2006 18:00, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> > > I can think of two things in KDE that could be described as QA. First,
> > > there's bug triage: the bug tracker at bugs.kde.org contains all the
> >
> > could be not so bad
>
> Just to say, I noticed your comments on the bugzilla. Good work! If you
> have any questions, problems or suggestions, don't hesitate to ask.
>
> Regards,
> Philip

thanks
for QA is ok, i have the background for...
my problem is more with kdevelop and qt designer

i create my UI, now i need to code...
i would like to know how to access UI component in the cpp code...

i tried to read some tutorial, without success...

i tried to get help on many forum and irc channel, but no result