What is my name?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 30 14:14:09 CEST 2006

On Monday 29 May 2006 17:46, Frans Englich wrote:
> On Sunday 28 May 2006 09:44, Stefan Monov wrote:
> > Anyway, I here are my suggestions (feel free to calmly ignore my K-ism,
> > Aaron):
> >
> > Kuerist, Patternist, Kondukt, Konquerier, seeK, oaK, looKfor,
> > investiKate, Kolumbus, Kontent, reKuest, FlowtraK, Akcessance,
> > Tranceform, Transq, struKt, taKe, xtraKt
>
> Amazingly good names. I think one of those actually will be it. They're all
> added to the list. Something like Patternist, simply rocks. Kolumbus, is
> also spot on, and it is simple. Konquerier, sounds great, although it's
> perhaps too close to Konqueror. investikate and looKfor are also just cool.

patternist is not bad imho. but yeah, all i can say is that from a marketing
POV, it'll be extremely difficult to impossible to get buy in for
any 'k'-ified name. pick whatever sings to you, but be aware of the hole you
may end up starting from. the point of a cool name is to help communicate to
others what it is you've created.

--
Aaron J. Seigo