Hello

Michael Pyne michael.pyne at kdemail.net
Sun May 28 19:12:33 CEST 2006

On Sunday 28 May 2006 11:17, JRT wrote:
> However, I must warn you that your efforts to make these improvements
> may not always be welcomed.  In fact, you will probably find that in
> some cases your efforts will be met with hostility.  I don't know what
> to say about this except that it is an unfortunate situation for which I
> can offer no real solution.

Well in my experience putting in effort to make improvements is always
appreciated.  But no, we don't always agree as to whether something or not is
actually an improvement. ;)

But yes, I think in any field of personal interaction you'll encounter people
who for whatever reason are being grouchy that day (week/month ?).  I've
avoided so far bringing up the question as to who pissed in their Wheaties
though. :)

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne